07 January 2008

'avin' it

After the worst sleep of my life (two and a half hours, I reckon), I am somehow sitting at my desk, moving through a massive pile of work like a sleeper moves through dreamscapes (slowly).

I think I’d be panicking were it not for the fact that panicking takes more energy than I can afford at present. My mind is also on other things.

Some of you have been asking me about my flickr, so I’ll tell you: I deleted it. I’m going to erect one that includes images my parents can see, since they are snoops of the highest order and will find my face anywhere it appears, regardless. I won’t send them a link though, because they like a challenge.

It’s lunch, but I’m trying to decide if I can afford to not be working right now. I was supposed to be back last Friday but misunderstood the dates on my ticket. My boss said, “Well, there’s not much you can do once you’re there,” as though maybe there was something I could have done. Boo.

The CEO sent a Christmas card to my home. In it, he invited me to have a web-tastic 2008. I…don’t know what to say about that really.

No comments: